Friday, September 25, 2009

New Prim Folk Art Pieces Completed***Finally!











I am so happy that I finally got the chance to finish these two new folk art pieces and actually list them on ebay!I was a little nervous venturing into the folk art and primitives category but took the plunge.Of course I got cold feet after they were listed,so I ended up putting the panda bear in a second where I am used to,artist bears.The panda is named Dandy and he is made of cloth with mixed media,shaggy felt and paperclay.He has his own scilpted sculpey base.the kitty,Freddy is made entirely from cloth with a weighted bottom for easy standing.They are both handpainted and original designs.they are now on ebay auction if you would like to learn more about them and see more pics.Thank you!~~~sharie

No comments:

Post a Comment